Tuesday, June 30, 2009
60g/2oz butter, softened
6 slices white bread
550ml/19fl oz milk
50g/2oz light muscovado sugar
Pinch of ground mixed spice
Single cream, to serve
Lightly grease a 1.2 liter/2pt ovenproof dish with a little of the butter. Use the rest to spread evenly over the bread then cut each slice in half diagonally.
Arrange the slices in the dish, each one slightly overlapping the last, and sprinkle the currants and sultanas over the top.
Beat together the eggs, milk, sugar and mixed spice in a bowl and pour over the bread. Leave to soak for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4. Bake the pudding in the oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until golden brown but still slightly moist in the centre.
Serve with a drizzle of single cream.
¾ lb chocolate chips.
1/3 lb of soft butter.
4 medium eggs.
2 ½ cups of flour.
1 cup of sugar.
¼ cup of milk.
1 tablespoon of baking powder.
½ teaspoon of vanilla extract.
½ teaspoon of salt.
Instructions for Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and butter your muffin pan.
- Beat the butter and the vanilla extract together to form a light, airy mixture.
- One at a time, add the eggs, and beat gently.
- Add ¼ cup of the sugar after each egg and mix thorougly.
- Put the baking powder and salt in the milk, then add to the mixture.
- Fold in the flour and the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mix into your buttered muffin pan, filling each cup two-thirds full.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until muffins turn golden brown.
Monday, June 29, 2009
- how to maintain your youth and beauty
- how to keep a young and beautiful body
no vitamins can make you look beautiful nor keep a body young !!
no chemicals can make you look beautiful nor keep a body young !!
no inserts will make you look beautiful nor keep a body young !!
no make up ever can make a body beautiful nor keep a body young !!
what can make you look and feel truly young and beautiful ??
the single most powerful remedy to look young and more importantly to
look beautiful is
to BE IN LOVE with someone
to BE IN love means love really flows from one to another - thus
creating AND maintaining a beautiful body
being single - OUT of love - focused on career or material things will
cause you to look more or less ugly - because singles
have nothing to be in love with - only a God made human can create that
very feeling of being in love - of being loved - that feeling that makes
all efforts worth to be done, that feeling to give you the strength to
exceed all limits to achieve any goal in life
a woman in love with a man - her partner - always is open for HIS Love
- love is vital energy revitalizing your entire being and body
makes you feel good inside and outside
flowing love requires a full commitment from BOTH for each other
flowing love requires a true and innermost sincere YES for each other
flowing love from a lover into a beloved one changes the wellbeing,
feeling, appearance and look of a person within seconds or minutes
eyes change, pupils dilate, soul shines like a star, skin color changes,
heart beat changes, blood circulation changes, hormones dance ...
to make the loved one beautiful and young
energized and feeling well
to make happy inside and outside
love is the best cure
love is the most powerful means to feel and look young and beautiful
try it - fall in love
fall in love again with your present partner or get the right one that
makes you feel good
the very best partner is just good enough for you
love and bliss
The Organs of your body have their sensory touches at the bottom of your foot, if you massage these points you will find relief from aches and pains as you can see the heart is on the left foot.
Typically they are shown as points and arrows to show which organ it connects to.
It is indeed correct since the nerves connected to these organs terminate here.
This is covered in great details in Acupressur e studies or textbooks.
God created our body so well that he thought of even this. He made us walk so that we will always be pressing these pressure points and thus keeping these organs activated at all times.
- Answer the phone by LEFT ear.
- Do not drink coffee TWICE a day.
- Do not take pills with COOL water.
- Do not have HUGE meals after 5pm.
- Reduce the amount of OILY food you consume.
- Drink more WATER in the morning, less at night.
- Keep your distance from hand phone CHARGERS.
- Do not use headphones/earphone for LONG period of time.
- Best sleeping time is from 10pm at night to 6am in the morning.
- Do not lie down immediately after taking medicine before sleeping.
- When battery is down to the LAST grid/bar, do not an swer the phone as the radiation is 1000 times.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
HOW YOU FEEL WHEN HAVING INFLUENZA A H1N1
- Fever (Greater Than 100°F Or 38°C)
- Sore Throat
- Stuffy Nose
- Headache And Body Aches
- Tired And Breathless
- Eat Balanced Diet
- Regular Exercise
- Get Enough Sleep
- Maintain Good Hygiene
- Manage Stress
- Germs Spread Through Dirty Hands
- Washing Hands Regularly Is A Good Habit
- Simple Washing Of Hands With Soap And Water Will Destroy Germs
- Any Good Hand Sanitizer Is Equally Useful